Re: Do you have a little place on w.d.o for a translation center ?

    MQ> Hello, I've made some little scripts which check for the level
    MQ> of translation of every debian packages.

    MQ> It is really inspired from www.gnome.org/i18n/status.shtml,
    MQ> just extended, and not only for gnome programs. :)

    MQ> I've posted here an announcement from a previous version,
    MQ> without result.

I think this is a very interesting work, and that it should be put on
the Debian site.

I tried to run it at home, but it gave me a Perl error about
a missing Language.pm. What version (or packages) of Perl should I
use?

    MQ> You can find the french and the english version (proof that it
    MQ> can be translated :)

I'm willing to contribute the italian translation, if anybody else
does not step in.

    MQ> I really think this should go to w.d.o/international/???/

Yes, please!

bye, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivro' di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincero' ad aver paura di chi mi copia.