a script to monitor the state of the localization of packages

Hello,

As I've annouced a few month ago on -devel an -i18n (without reaction), I've
done a perl script which work as lintian : it unpacks every source package
and grep it as a fury. But it don't search for errors in packaging, it
search for .po files and nls catalogs. Then, it makes nice repports about
all this.

You can find an example of these repports on :
http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/debian

The only problem is that I've no acces to a source packages mirror, and I'm
not a debian develloper. So, the example found on the previous adress is for
slink r1, because they are the only source CD I got...

So, if someone is interressed, it would be cool to run the programm on a
recent archive, to see if somethings have to be improved in this area.
(the programm, named transmonitor, is on the same adress)

Bye, Mt.