Re: [dbootstrap] Another round of translations.

Hello!

I'm the hungarian translator of the boot-floppies, and I think I can help.

On 27 Feb 2000, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>  `dbootstrap' (boot-floppies) will need another round of translation
>  work.  This might not be the last one...
>
>  I ran `make -k update-po' to see what it would do, but have not
>  committed the changes it made because I don't know anything about
>  this.  Will someone who does please take responsibility for it?

I think it'll better if translators make them own update-<lang> when he
want (or when you send a warning), and other people won't make any changes
in translator's work.

I'm the author of the update-<lang> part of the Makefile too, and I think
it's good enough, and it can use by translators.

Risko Gergely
risko@njszki.hu