Re: An addition to busybox

On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 10:36:03PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Michael, I understand all you said -- I just don't get why we need
> unicode -> non-unicode translation on the *root* disk.
Wel, to begin with we need non-unicode to unicode conversion (that's what acms
do).  As for conversion itself, it's my impression (that's the exact word,
unfortunately) that this conversion is needed to properly display pseudo
graphics.  I'll try to make sure they are really needed...

> Have you assessed what the hit is going to be on space in the root
> disk and in base?
Not yet.

--
Mike