Gnome and i18n (was: Re: i18n)

  Hi all,

Just 3 (less or more stupid) remarks :

1.
bash-2.01$ LANG=de ./test_i18n "White on black" "Reset and _Clear"
msgid: White on black
msgstr: Blanc sur noir
msgid: Reset and _Clear
msgstr: Reset and _Clear

LANG=de is not enougth to override my LC_ALL=fr_FR setting...

bash-2.01$ LC_ALL=de ./test_i18n "White on black" "Reset and _Clear"
msgid: White on black
msgstr: Weiß auf schwarz
msgid: Reset and _Clear
msgstr: Reset and _Clear

2.
Maybe setting the english sentence as german sentance in the .po (if not
already done) could fixe the pb (ie refresh it?)

3.
debian-i18n should be cc'ed

Bye, Mt.