Re: Fonts...

On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 18:57:42 +0100, Pavel Makovec wrote:
> afaik, linux kernels support unicode mapping => more questions:
> 1. is a full unicode kernel support feasible in the near-future?

I don't know. What do you mean by "full unicode kernel support"?

> 3. are there unicode console/x-window fonts available?

X: yes. E.g. http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs-fonts.html

Console: I don't think this is possible. The console uses VGA fonts. These
are limited to 512 characters.

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch