translations missing

For all of you working on boot-floppies l10n, this is a list of the files
to be translated (all of them are in boot-floppies_2.1.0.deb, that is
currently sitting on master's Incoming/):

utilities/dinstall/messages/lang_<LANG>.h
scripts/rootdisk/messages/<LANG>/release_notes
scripts/rescue/messages/<LANG>/{debian.txt,debian.txt.vme,
	f1.txt,f10.txt,f2.txt,f3.txt,f4.txt,f5.txt,
	f6.txt,f7.txt,f8.txt,f9.txt,install.sh.txt,readme.txt}
scripts/basedisks/po/<LANG>.po

The originals are the "C language" ones (lang_C.h, messages/C/* ...)
except for the original .po file, which is rootprofile.pot (gettext
style).

There are a few "aesthetic" fixes that I would like to do (new f*.txt files,
new strings in dinstall, ...) but as we are approaching the release date,
and I don't want to make life harder for the translators, I'm not sure
about including them in the slink version or putting them into potato.
Any suggestion?

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es