Re: Why don't we put the .po template in /usr/doc/package ?

Nicolás Lichtmaier writes:
 > > However, this probably means gettext will have to be distributed in
 > > main, and not stay in experimental.  Anyway, I guess it doesn't get
 > > bring much feedback to its author by staying there.
 >
 >  gettext already must be in main. Without it,,  dpkg,  shellutils, bash,
 > etc are non-free software.

... so it seems to be an important issue.  If it is so, we should
definitely move it into hamm before release !
--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email:     <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>      |     support Debian GNU/Linux: