Re: Why don't we put the .po template in /usr/doc/package ?

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Marco d'Itri wrote:

> This is a waste of space. Those file are useful to about 50 people in
> the world: the translators for each language.

All po files waste at most a Mbyte on the disk: I think it isn't so much
space, don't you.
Perhaps if someone can simple find a po file to translate in his system,
there will be more than 50 translators in all the world.

	Bye
		Giovanni

  *****    Giovanni Bortolozzo  <borto@dei.unipd.it>    ******
Information is not knowledge, Knowledge is not wisdom, Wisdom is not truth,
Truth is not beauty, Beauty is not love, Love is not music, Music is the best.
 Frank Zappa (1940-1993) 'sigh!!' ITALIAN LINUX??? http://ildp.psy.unipd.it/