Re: kbd config

On Sep 25, Guy Maor wrote
> I've just uploaded readline 2.1-6 which will try /etc/inputrc if
> ~/.inputrc does not exist.

AFAIK it the usual behaviour for programs that have both global and per-user
configuration files to first process the global one, and then the user one.

So, would it be possible to try /etc/inputrc and then ~/.inputrc?

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking