cannot install git because of a dependency issue

apt-get source xserver-xorg told me:
Please use:
git clone https://salsa.debian.org/xorg-team/debian/xorg
to retrieve the latest (possibly unreleased) updates to the package.

But:
root@debian:~# apt install git
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 git : Depends: git-man (< 1:2.35.1-.) but 1:2.36.0-1 is to be installed
root@debian:~#

I should open a bug report for this?
,,, held broken packages
root@debian:~# dpkg --configure -a
root@debian:~# dpkg --get-selections | grep hold
root@debian:~#

not sure what do do of that
git-man would be the man page of git I think... might not be essential... but I feel I don`t understand really what is happening.