Re: Debian/HURD, real hardware

Hi Marcin,
(or, cześć Marcin).

So, are you also known as Zenon Burak, the guy who posted a similar post on 2020-12-13? Nice nick...

About Joe/Emacs - I had  been using Joe for some time 20 years ago and then transitioned to Emacs, it's pretty easy and the latter is far more powerful. As the Vi people say: "Emacs is a nice Operating System, only the text editor sucks". I have to agree with the first part.

How did you install Hurd? Did you use a Debian Installer? I have a spare Thinkpad and I'm tempted to try the hardware installation as well.

--
  /^..^\
 ( (••) )