Trying to build the b44 network driver

Hello everyone,

I was trying to build netdde with the b44 driver (blacklisted by default), but
the compilation breaks at:

#include <linux/ssb/ssb.h>

About SSB I found the following on a commit message to linux:

«The Sonics Silicon Backplane is a mini-bus used on
various Broadcom chips and embedded devices.
Devices using the SSB include b44, bcm43xx and various
Broadcom based wireless routers.
A b44 and bcm43xx port and a SSB based OHCI driver is available.»

Would there be any hope of getting this working on the Hurd, or it depends too
much on linux own driver infrastructure?

Best regards,
João