Re: Is Broadcom BCM4401-B0 supported?

Hello Samuel,

On Thu, Aug 05, 2021 at 12:24:48AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> João Pedro Malhado, le jeu. 29 juil. 2021 11:15:09 +0200, a ecrit:
> > On linux it works with the b44 driver, but I don't know if that is
> > included in netdde.
>
> netdde has that driver, but it doesn't seem to be recent enough for that
> card.

Many thanks for clarifying this. This card is quite old (around 2005?), but I
guess netdde is also based on an old version of linux drivers.

Is there any hope to get the card working without major netdde overhaul?
I imagine it will be more complicated than just compiling a newer version of the
b44 driver.
If anyone one is familiar with the process or doing this sort of thing already,
I would be happy to test or help out in any limited way I can.

Regards,
João