Oracle EBS Accounts

Hi there,

A Quick Follow up to you if you are interested in Oracle EBS users list which can help you to grow your business campaigns?

We likewise have other innovation information like: SAP ERP, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Sage 100cloud, age Business Cloud X3 and many more

Data Fields – Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Please let me know your thoughts and your criteria and we will provide you with more information. And if you aren’t the right person to discuss this mail you can freely forward this mail to the right person in your organization.

Thanks,

Sarah Rodriguez

Marketing Analytics

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back Remove in a subject line

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back Remove in a subject line