Re: Vim versions

Richard Braun, le lun. 22 juin 2020 22:24:23 +0200, a ecrit:
> I see that vim version is 2:8.2.0439-1 in unstable/main, but vim-common
> version is 2:8.2.0716-3. How do we deal with this currently ?

By using the unreleased suite, which has both vim and vim-runtime in
version 2:8.2.0716-2.

I guess somebody should work out the apt preferences/pinning lines which
would allow to automatically select the unreleased version over the
unstable version, instead of having to specify them by hand on the apt
command line.

Samuel