Re: Expired ports archive key on current-hurd-i386 image

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 8:15 pm, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
Forgot to answer this

Pirate Praveen, le mar. 14 avril 2020 23:34:12 +0530, a ecrit:
 When I tried to build it from source after changing golang-go build
dependency to golang-any, first time it hanged, second time it failed with
 some permission denied error.

Go support is only recent, it probably still contains bugs.

It built fine after a dist-upgrade to sid. I have fixed and uploaded it. Hopefully this will unblock building micro.

Samuel