Re: Expired ports archive key on current-hurd-i386 image

Pirate Praveen, le mar. 14 avril 2020 21:13:46 +0530, a ecrit:
> I'd like to try to use it for packaging some ruby and nodejs libraries as a
> test case, what would be the best way to share my feedback/basic things
> found missing? Like I was expecting auto-apt-proxy to work out of the box
> and also ip command.

We are not really out of knowing what is missing, but much more on
people actually working on what is missing.

Concerning the "ip" command, this is a Linuxism, you can use the
much-more-standard ifconfig from the inetutils-tools package.

Samuel