Re: Expired ports archive key on current-hurd-i386 image

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 9:07 pm, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
Hi,

I was following https://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install to try debian gnu/hurd on a vm and found the archive keyring is expired. I managed to wget the debian-ports-rchive-keyring package and update the keyring, but I think it'd be nice to update the key on the image to make it easier for people to try.

I'd like to try to use it for packaging some ruby and nodejs libraries as a test case, what would be the best way to share my feedback/basic things found missing? Like I was expecting auto-apt-proxy to work out of the box and also ip command.

Thanks
Praveen