Re: Your Debian package(s) will not migrate to testing

On 5/09/19 10:03 am, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Julian Gilbey, le mer. 04 sept. 2019 22:10:18 +0100, a ecrit:
>> Source package: hurd
>> Version: 1:0.9.git20190331-8
>> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by sthibault, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
>> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Just for the note: this is expected. The hurd-doc arch:all currently
> can't be built on the amd64 buildd, it'd need configure to accept being
> run on non-Linux.

Does that 'non-Linux' set include being building in a Mach/Hurd environment?

If so I would think it useful to fix so we can have a Hurd machine build
all its things. I can volunteer to take a look at it with a pointer
towards the right configure to patch against.

AYJ