Re: (deb-hurd) Desktop(s) to install

Sorry about "SSH server" so it is at next page of options.

But... nobody does have idea about valid and invalid desktop selections,
or all of them really work?
I still have this installation step on screen, since yesterday.

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 15/7/19 a les 9:10, Narcis Garcia ha escrit: