Re: Presentation

Hi Damiano,
Did you already had a look here?

https://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/open_issues.html

Additionally lately there is some work ongoing on userspace drivers (see incubator repository), I suggest familiarize yourself with the system and find something that is interesting for you.. Also is a good idea to join the irc channel for discussion :)

Bye
Luca

P.s. I suggest also subscribing to the bug-hurd mailing list if you haven't done yet