Re: Hurd-i386 and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} removal

Holger Levsen, le sam. 13 avril 2019 09:50:25 +0000, a ecrit:
> On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 09:31:46AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > Samuel Thibault, le sam. 13 avril 2019 00:11:15 +0200, a ecrit:
> > > Within a two-week timeframe only?
> > (while everybody is supposed to be busy fixing RC bugs)
>
> would 6 weeks work be better for you?

It's actually exactly the time frame I still can not afford due to
personal scheduling that I can't do anything about.

> I can see how the ftpteam doesnt want to delay this *after* the Buster
> release,

Ok, if it can't be after Buster releases because e.g. ftpmaster wants to
clean the archive before it, the discussion is moot, I can just make the
non-official Hurd release this week (since the scripts currently work
it's really quick to do) with the RC bugs, and we can make the move and
let scripts etc. be broken for a couple of months until I have time to
fix them back.

Samuel