Re: Debian Buster release to partially drop non-systemd support

On Mon, 2018-10-15 at 22:31 -0700, Alessio Treglia wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 9:51 PM Enzo Nicosia <katolaz@freaknet.org>
> wrote:
> > Please, just tell us who we should contact (current/last
> > maintainer?) to start working on that.
>
> That's easy [1].

It is, but the link you gave is a rather cryptic way of putting it.

Enzo, you can reach the current maintainers at:
	<pkg-sysvinit-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>

Note that alioth lists were migrated to another service some time
ago[0], so this is really this list behind the scenes (e.g. if you were
looking to subscribe or for the archives):