Lwip 2.0.3 patches
I've been working on the lwip package and have some patches for the release 2.0.3. These patches include:
- Solve some bugs on the PORT patch.
- Create a new macro wich allows the user to choose between POSIX or lwip native socket headers.
- Solve the bug 36167 using the same solution upstream does.
- Add an implementation of the poll() function.
- Create a new macro for disabling the limit of simultaneous sockets.
About patches getting to upstream:
- Not intended to be upstream
- Already upstream
- Won't get to upstream
I have to say I haven't added support for DHCP in this series of patches, because there're two posible solutions depending on the result of a bug report I sent over the isc-dhcp-client package.