Re: Devuan GNU/Hurd

dear Svante and colleagues,

The sustainability of GNU/Hurd was in my mind and that of other
initiators of Devuan since the very beginning. I'll do my best for you
to have all the support you need for this effort.

Also GuixSD and Shepherd are very interesting and I personally
advocate to have them supported in Devuan. I'd also like to facilitate
the adoption of GuixSD eventually sharing our build infrastructure
once is more distributed, in case Jenkins suits the purpose.

happy hacking

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers