Re: Missing mtab

Narcis Garcia, on dim. 25 juin 2017 09:44:07 +0200, wrote:
> A Debian-live-Hurd could help in this situations, to perform a proper
> grub-install in this situation.

I don't think there is any grub issue here.

> I don't know if Debian-live-Linux can damage installation with same action.

I don't know. That's probably really not easy to do. To get the
parameters right, usually you just run grub-installer from a chroot
session, but you can't do that here.

That said you can just use the hurd debian installer as a rescue disk to
do the same.

Samuel