Re: telentd crashes

Hi,

Samuel Thibault wrote:
Oh, I indeed get the issue, but only when using telnet localhost, i.e.
connecting from the box to itself, which I never do:)  Connecting from
the outside never poses problem.

I guess it's just getpeername() which is not properly working inside
pfinet for the "lo" network interface case.

well I suppose it is a bug anyway :) In my case it happens always, but I am using a VirtualBox instance so I don't know how the actual connection IP looks like to the HURD. It happens both when I connect Host->VM instance as well as from any other LAN machine to the VM instance.

Riccardo