telentd crashes

Hi,

I have updated all packages without issues.
When I try to login into my HURD box using telnet, I get on the console:

/hurd/crash: in.telnetd: 10.0.2.2(3498) crashed, signal {no: 11, code:2, error:2}, exception {1, code:2, subcode:176128}, PCs {0x34db3, 0x10769ax}, killing task.

My inetd.conf is very simple, I just uncommented the standard line:
#:STANDARD: These are standard services.
telnet stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/in.telnetd

What is going wrong? Anyone has telnetd installed and can reproduce it? It happens even if you lust "telnet localhost"

I tried executing /usr/sbin/in.telnetd manually and get this:

telnetd: getpeername: (ipc/mig) bad request message ID
.

I don't think this is sane and looks like a specific HURD issue. How is it at your place? What happens if you jus run telnetd?

I have these installed packages:
||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
ii  telnet         0.17-41      hurd-i386    basic telnet client
un  telnet-client  <none>       <none>       (no description available)
un  telnet-server  <none>       <none>       (no description available)
ii  telnetd        0.17-41      hurd-i386    basic telnet server

Thanks
Riccardo