Re: [Stretch] Status for architecture qualification

I run all sorts of PowerPC machines with various versions of Debian and I don't see that coming to end anytime soon.  These are excellent and reliable machines.  Biggest issues/hurdles are just graphics at the moment for both ATI/AMD and Nvidia cards, but even if that is never resolved/fixed or performance dwindles to nothing, I will continue to use these machines in text/console only mode if I have to.  Please do not drop this architecture!

Brock