Microsoft users list

Hi,

I'm Debbie.

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Microsoft users list" from USA?

We also have data for CRM users list, Adobe users list, SAP users list, IBM users list, java users list, netapp users list, EMC users list, oracle users list and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email

address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Microsoft users list.

Best Regards,
Debbie Kamens
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.

---