Re: hurd_0.7.git20160316-1_hurd-i386.changes is NEW

Hello,

Debian FTP Masters, on Wed 16 Mar 2016 01:49:35 +0000, wrote:
> binary:hurd-headers-dev is NEW.
> binary:libihash-dev is NEW.

Again, these shouldn't have come here as NEW: they are never built by
the hurd source package in unstaged builds, they are only built for
bootstrap stages.  I have reported the issue on #818618: dpkg-genchanges
shouldn't have put them into the Binary field of the .changes file.

In the meanwhile, I have just commented these packages in our source, so
we don't get the issue again until dpkg fixes it.

So feel free to either ACCEPT it (though these packages won't ever be
uploaded) or to REJECT it so I upload a fixed source package which
doesn't even mention them.

Thanks,
Samuel