Re: binNMUs: please exercise some care

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

> wanna-build does, yes, but at least the Release Team tend to use the "wb"
> wrapper tool which automatically works out the next free number on each
> architecture.

Ah, cool – so we have only to patch this tool to automatically
use the highest number per batch on all affected architectures
(or even to use the highest number if all architectures would
be touched, but that’s probably an unreasonable amount of code
change).

Where’s the source code to that tool?

bye,
//mirabilos