Re: FOSDEM talk?

Hello Samuel an thanks for all your work around HURD.

I would like a hurd talk about how to contribute. For example, how to fix a simple bug, create a patch... I mean the steps the developers doing when need to fix a bug. Or how to prepare an environment to test and fix bugs. How developers works. Something like Kroah-Hartman talk about creating your first Linux kernel module.

The people already have the opportunity to watch your nice talks about hurd so you can prepare something more technically.

Anyway thank you so much for your talks and your work.

Cheers.