crash crashing (and aborted processes hanging, ps crashing, etc.)

Hello,

I was lucky to have a reproducer for the crash crash.  It happens that
it was a mere error in the call of proc_getprocinfo, thrashing the
stack, and thus asking for a core dump to itself... and thus letting
aborted processes indefinitely wait.  There were other calls in other
places, I believe that was at least one of the reasons for the ps
command to crash sometimes.

BTW, this was all debugged actually very easily with mere gdb: a
breakpoint, backtrace, step-by-step execution, etc.

Samuel