Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing

On Thu, 2014-03-06 at 04:20 +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Tue, 2013-10-01 at 00:49:17 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend
> > to continue this for the lifetime of the jessie release:
(about kfreebsd and hurd)
> > I am a DD.
>
> Please, consider the above commitments rescinded.

Thanks a lot for your work and professional feedback. Sorry to see you
leave Debian and look forward to see you as upstream provider.

Verbatim from a mail to debian-hurd:
> I've been progressively scaling down my involvement in Debian (due to
> continued dissatisfaction with the project), and given that I've not
> been very active maintaining GNU/Hurd packages since the switch of the
> packaging to git (as I find maintaining packaging with full upstream
> sources in the same repo slightly annoying), but mostly because Samuel
> has been doing excellent work anyway so I didn't need to do
> anything :),
> I thought it would be proper to make the records match reality, so I'm
> leaving the team.

> I just removed myself from Uploaders from the gnumach and mig
> packages,
> from the web site [O] and from the debian-hurd and pkg-hurd alioth
> projects, for which I was still admin.
>
>   [O] <http://www.debian.org/intro/organization>
>
> I probably will still be lurking around, and might show up in the
> upstream lists or here from time to time, though.

Amazing that no-one from Debian side have noticed you are phasing
yourself out. Well, maybe other distros can be potential new Debian
replacements. Currently I'm staying, but if something better pops up,
I'll switch faster than light (including kfreebsd and hurd of course)