cdimage: grub split screen on VM (Was: Re: New installation CDs and qemu image)

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 5:13 PM, Svante Signell
<svante.signell@gmail.com> wrote:
> When booting with the CD I get a (unreadable) split screen. Then the
> alternatives are visible with arrow down/up with a screen blanking in
> between. Very annoying. If not quick enough, default install boot
> starts.

This one? http://postimg.org/image/ij7s1o7b1
I confirm each time user presses up/down arrows, split screen goes
away, it comes back by pressing them again and so on.
Workaround it by switching cirrus to either std or qxl.

--
G..e