发件人: Samuel Thibault
发送时间: 2014/1/30 17:36
收件人: debian-hurd@lists.debian.org
主题: installing a DM in the qemu image?
Hello,

On IRC pere remarked that the qemu image doesn't include a DM, and thus
it boots in text mode, and was surprised by it.  The only reason why
it's not installed I'm aware of that I personnally usually never use a
DM, and is thus used to startx after login.

Do people think we should include a DM by default, i.e. X automatically
started by the qemu image?

Samuel