Re: Fully TLS libc

Hi!

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:51:00 +0100, Svante Signell <srs@kth.se> wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-11-12 at 14:47 +0100, Richard Braun wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 02:42:29PM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > > This morning, a libc with fully TLS variables was uploaded.

Great!  I still have to find some time to look at your changes...

> > > It means libpthread and makecontext can now accept any kind of
> > > stack (size and alignment). We should also be able to now implement
> > > SA_ONSTACK.

The *context functions need to get their threadvar handling removed (if
you haven't done that already; it's not critical, and I can have a look
"later").

> Really, and gccgo and wine should work?

The situation of issues relating to stack sizes/threadvars now has
changed.  Everything else remains as it was before, obviously.  Testing
is now needed, etc.

Grüße,
 Thomas