Re: Help with testing Hurd support patch for PHP

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 2:22 AM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
Hello,

Lior Kaplan, le Tue 22 Oct 2013 14:05:24 +0200, a écrit :
> I know what's the problem, just have no idea why it's back after two different
> builds verified

It seems the PATH_MAX reference comes from the
debian/patches/use_embedded_timezonedb.patch
maybe we weren't building with it?

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for getting back to this.

The debdiff I sent for verification was only to remove this patch:
116-posixness_fix.patch

Could you check it again (hopefully on the same machine) ?

In any case, I'll added the needed include as part of our patch which introduces the problems. I doesn't look like an upstream problem.

Kaplan