Re: Qt5 switching qreal from float to double on arm*

On Saturday 02 November 2013 15:29:05 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
[snip]
> We have the option to keep some archs in float by passing a compilation
> parameter. I've done so for armel and sh4, so only armhf will switch to
> double.

Just for the record, I din't considered the switch for armel and sh4 because I
think that may slow down those archs a lot, but please understand that I do
not have a solid background for stating this, so feel free to correct me here.

--

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/