Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing

Hi!

I'm not a DD or DM, but an upstream contributor and maintainer for the
toolchain, both for different things at work, and in my free time for the
Hurd.  I have no plans to stop this, so this will cover the jessie
lifetime.  As time permits, I also work on the Hurd itself, and advise
contributors in porting issues as well as work on porting issues myself.

Using your template: For Hurd, I fix toolchain issues, and to a lesser
degree triage arch-specific bugs and fix arch-related bugs.

Grüße,
 Thomas