Re: [Soc-coordination] Weekly report (13th week) - Debian GNU/Hurd Debianish initialization

Hello,

4winter@informatik.uni-hamburg.de, le Fri 13 Sep 2013 20:26:03 +0200, a écrit :
> I'm not sure what I'm going to do next week.

Well, I'd say you should raise a discussion about cgroups on the
mailing lists.  I guess it's not completely clear which way we want to
implement it for now.  What you have written can be used as a start for
discussion, but the discussion should probably be started in a separate
thread, exposing what needs to be achieved in the end, and the strategy
you have followed in your implementation.

Samuel