Re: Hurd and the archive

Well maybe that was a poor choice of words.  I don't even quite understand what some of the columns
mean, to be honest.  But a visceral response to all of the red and yellow blocks was kind of sad
knowing how much you all (and myself to a MUCH lesser degree) have put into it over the last couple
of years.  I guess I just mean that we seem so close...

I didn't mean it in any way to be a slight to you all or the GNU/Hurd in general..

Barry