Re: VM exhausted?

Hi,

Thomas Schwinge wrote:
Hi!

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 12:37:15 +0100, Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:
I was building GNUstep applications, but directly from their source
code, not from a package.
I would ignore this, but the machine was hung up, both the telnet
sessions and the local consoles were frozen, the above message was the
last I had on the console.
Well, it would be helpful if you told us how to reproduce this.  :-)

that would be best, I do know! However it just seems to trigger. when compiling stuff. The first time I thought really that the memory was perhaps exhausted, I had two compilations in parallel. But the second time the curious thing that everything terminated correctly. I retried today compilatino, but got a HD error instead :(

Riccardo