Re: pthread-based hurd translators

Hi!

On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 02:19:06 +0100, Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@gnu.org> wrote:
> Yesterday I have uploaded a new hurd+netdde set, which includes the
> pthread-based translators. Today I have uploaded a debian GNU/Hurd
> installer using them (and the latest libc with a few fixes).

Yesterday evening, I upgraded my system to the latest packages, and then
restarted a LLVM build, install, test cycle to run over night.  It came
out with the same results as before (build, install, test logs), and also
I didn't see any noticeable slowdown (which others had reported, as I
understand it).  Previous build: 6 h 8 min, this build: 6 h 9 min --
noise.  Great!

Grüße,
 Thomas