Re: hurd with libpthread

Hi!

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 03:54:48 +0100, Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@gnu.org> wrote:
> At last that work is out!
>
> I've pushed the patchqueue from Richard to upstreams [...]

Great, and many thanks also from my side to everyone involved: Vicente
who originally started the cthreads to pthreads conversion project a
little bit over ten years ago:
<http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3C1035425990.492.83.camel@BizentonPC%3E>,
Barry who picked it up again after some time, "the other" Thomas who then
lent a helping hand, and Richard and Samuel who now drove it to
completion.  (I hope I haven't forgotten anyone?)  I also did my small
contribution of telling Richard he need not enumerate each and every
individual files' functions and variables changed in the ChangeLog.  ;-)

Undoubtedly, there are now new and exciting bugs waiting to be squashed,
including performance issues -- let's get on 'em!  As usual, I have
collected notes from what has been discussed in IRC already, and will
update the web pages "in the next days".  When that has happened, it may
make sense for Richard (who I think has the most context on this project
and overall system) to go through that and advise which have been solved
already and which are still to be worked on.

Grüße,
 Thomas