Re: Unofficial GNU/Hurd release...(sendmail)

On Wed, 2012-10-10 at 15:39 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:

> > Important bugs:
>
> Next package on the list: sendmail
>
> (Maybe the diff file is too large for the list, will upload to darnassus
> if so): Yes it was. The files are uploaded to darnassus at ~gnu_srs/sendmail

Samuel, I saw that you uploaded sendmail to debian-ports. Shouldn't the
buildds use these packages when resolving build-dependencies for other
packages in the main repo? One example is clamav. If not, there is not
much use having those packages at debian-ports (except usage of
themselves)