Re: Unofficial GNU/Hurd release in connection to Debian/Wheezy?

Svante Signell, le Fri 05 Oct 2012 13:22:34 +0200, a écrit :
> Follow-up questions:
> 1) What to do about the Debian bug #599789
> - upload an updated (rediffed) hurd.patch?

That would be the next step, but it's not useful before wheezy is out:
maintainers aren't supposed to apply changes which are not meant for
wheezy.

> 2) Looks like it is not possible to apt-get source from debian-ports
> even if that version is later than the one in the main archive?
> The binary .deb is available.
>
> #> apt-get source premake=3.7
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> E: Ignore unavailable version '3.7-1+hurd.1' of package 'premake'
> E: Unable to find a source package for premake
>
> /etc/apt/sources.list
> deb http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian unreleased main
> deb-src http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian unreleased main

It seems the Sources file there is empty. I don't know whether it is
intentional or not. It could be. Check with its admins.

Samuel