Re: Failed to run debootstrap

Luca Falavigna, le Thu 02 Aug 2012 23:43:26 +0200, a écrit :
> I'm trying to create a chroot with debootstrap

About creating a chroot, I have added a few things on a new hurd/chroot
page on the wiki.  One thing I forgot to check in your case is whether
the root of your chroot is hosted by a separate translator. I don't
remember exactly why, I just remember it is about passive translator
startup, but it actually also makes debootstrap work in my tests, I
haven't investigated why.

Samuel